- ROBOTS can introduce your new product or solution to public by speaking plus datas on screen at the same time
- ROBOTS can introduce your company and your organization by speaking , by screen
- ROBOTS can tell your new announcement
- ROBOTS can sing songs and create an entertainment ambience with dance also
- ROBOTS can make a presentation in your meeting
- ROBOTS can talk live about a subject with your Management persons in a conference, In a meeting on arena inside of people
- In order to do all these applications ROBOTIKLAB develop software applications on Robots according to needs and requirements of our customers
- You can use a new Robot technology in your meetings to show your vision and future
iPal is a teacher for children with spoken language learning and tablet-based educational programs, providing educational content in an engaging manner that supports social development and encourages interest in science and technology.
PadBot P3 is a professional reception robot for business use. It has a human like appearance. It can not only chat with customers, but also sing and dance in front of customers.
PadBot X1 is a top-level reception robot for business use. It can move autonomously and guide customers to where they want to go.
The Padbot U2 Telepresence Robot servers as your best stand-in at home, such as accompany family members, playing with kids, and using it as a monitor. It has a stretchable fixture that supports 8-inch to 10-inch tablet. It’s fully compatible with WIFI and 4G Networks. PadBot U2 servers as your best stand-in at home, such as accompany family member, playing with kids, and using it as a monitor.
The PadBot P2 Telepresence Robot is the newest version of PadBot telepresence robots. One of its main functions is the Remote Control-One Way Video Call. When someone is consulting, users can edit the information in the background and pass the information to the guest through the robot. The robot displays the default expression. It then converts text into speech, but still allows you background control to add a voice or a manual input information.