Kebbi Robot Creator
A robot kit that allows users to enjoy creating
You don’t need to be an engineer or a coding expert. With a screwdriver and our cloud-based development tools, you can easily design your robot’s facial expressions and body movements, as well as create dialogue scripts and use other interactive applications!
If you’re an advanced user with a lot of experience, you can also use the MQTT protocol within the web version of CodeLab to connect to development tools such as Micro:bit and Arduino, and create many more AIoT applications.
6 Key Features
Loud and Clear
- Noise-canceling 6-microphone array that records dialogue clearly
- 52 mm bass reflex speakers that amplify sound
- Includes voice activation, language understanding, sound orientation functions
Exciting Images and Lights
- RGB full color LEDs in the head, arms and body
- 7-Inch IPS HD multi-touch display panel
- Miracast to television screen
Intricate and Life-like Movements
- 12 servomotors allow free movement
- Movement Library with over 500 free-to-use movements
- Movement recording function for easy choreography design
Multiple Sensory Components
- 6-microphone array
- 5 million pixel camera
- Touch sensors in the head, abdomen, and palms
- PIR detector
- Anti-fall detector
- Automatic speech recognition (ASR)
- Natural language processing (NLP)
- TTS speech synthesis
- Object recognition capacity of over 300 daily life objects
- Facial recognition capacity of 50 human faces
Lively Emotional and Interactive Performance
- Natural speech, allowing users to design their own dialogue
- Intricate expressions and body movements
- Ability to detect the user and initiate interaction
Experience 1: Alterations
Paint the Casing
Templates (.ai, .pdf) provided so you can easily create a paint design. We also sell the outer case parts separately, so don’t worry about mistakes!
5 random chest light shade designs. Template files (.ai, .pdf) also provide for you to design your own!
Open Source 3D-printed Accessories
Various head accessory 3D printing files provided, so you can modify and print them as you wish!
Experience 2: Assembling
There are 107 individual parts in total, including the skeleton, outer casing, motors, cables and circuit boards. Unlike most model toys which are thin and delicate, you can feel the sturdiness of these parts in your hand. This reflects our high standards for the quality and strength of our robots.
User Manual and Technical Support
The User Manual is an important part of the assembling experience, so we’ve provided a detailed manual with illustrations, along with a video of the complete assembling process. Our designated customer support team is also ready to answer any questions at any time!
The product comes with a toolbox that includes a set of screwdrivers, tweezers and a pry bar. What’s more, we’ve also arranged all the screws by size and type, making it more efficient for users to assemble their robot!
Experience 3: Smart Interaction
You can start remote video calls with the mobile app (Nuwa Space), and also control simple movements, adding more interactive fun to your video calls.
- Control the robot to move around
- Control the robot’s head (camera) movement
- Play movements
You can use Robot Creator to chat, as well as check the weather, news, encyclopedias and other information. You can also use voice activation to open and use the pre-installed apps and other content.
- Audio chat
- Voice-activated camera
- App and content calls
Games, Stories, Dance
Robot Creator’s software system is nearly identical to the Kebbi Air Educator Version, and includes plenty of educational content and games for children, which makes it a worthy investment!
- Slick dance moves
- Vivid story performance
- Fun interactive games with the robot
Experience 4: Performance Creation
Skin Editor (Beta)
Create and update your custom facial expressions anytime
Using the Skin Editor, you can create whatever facial expression you want. Whether it’s a fun face or a silly face, you decide!
*Needs to be used with Photoshop or Illustrator
- Real time animated interactive expressions
- Real time mouth movement when speaking
- Three types of facial features to choose from
Enter Q&A text to design multiple rounds of interactions with the robot
Unlike regular chat bots, Trainkit allows Robot Creator to not only reply with audio content, but also add lively body language, creating a much more entertaining chat experience!
- Fuzzy language matching for more natural conversation
- Reply with images or video
- Design multiple rounds of dialogue
Create detailed robotic performances with basic editing skills
Content Editor is as easy to use as your regular video editing software. It provides over 350 animated expressions and 500 movements, allowing you to quickly create many different robotic performances in stunning detail!
- Hundreds of native assets and movements open for use
- Time series concept-based 3D robotic performance editor
- Preview production results in real time
Turn regular images and text into interactive and entertaining robotic performances
Add audio and movement to product presentations, guided tours and storytelling with Brevity, and let Robot Creator help you give a rousing performance. You can also add selection menus and questions to interact with your audience.
- Use speech synthesis and the movement library
- Add interactive instructions, menu pages, multiple-choice questions and true/false questions
- Supports miracast functions
Experience 5: Maker Development
CodeLab is an image-based online code editing tool that does not require any knowledge of programming languages. All you need to do is drag and group various blocks to create fun and exciting interactions for your robot.
- Voice and image recognition, AI blocks enable more variation in interactions
- Simulator shows real time editing results and effects
- Supports MQTT, allowing cross-device control and connection
CodeLab can use the MQTT transmission protocol to connect and sync with other development boards, such as Micro:bit or Arduino, allowing the AI robot to integrate into your AIoT creative scenarios, adding more spice to the application!
You can also connect with Siri, OK Google, and other voice assistants through MQTT configuration
No need to make yourself dizzy wrestling with numbers and parameters to design your robot’s movements. Dance Editor can directly record the movements you make as you handle the robot, and turn them into movement assets that you can used to easily create quirky dance routines or powerful battle moves!
- Servomotor movement feedback recording
- Assets can be used in CodeLab