Go2 is the new bionic robot that integrates Artificial Intelligence, providing it with enhanced abilities to better understand and interact with the environment as well as to respond with more advanced decision making.
This quadruped consumption robot has an outstanding movement and articulation capacity that allows it to jump, stretch or sit and stand up in an agile and flexible way.
Go2 incorporates in-house developed LIDAR 4D, which brings a remarkable evolution in terms of the obstacle recognition and detection system, as well as presenting improvements in the battery for greater autonomy, power and durability.
Its main features are:
- Recognition System: 4D LIDAR L1
- Max Running Speed: Max. 5m/s (tested in lab)
- Peak Joint Torque: Approx. 45N.m
- Wireless Module: Wi-Fi6/Bluetooth/4G
- Ultra-long battery Endurance: Approx. 2h-4h (Long battery life measured in real life)
- Intelligent Side-follow System: ISS 2.0
|Dimensions||71 × 30 × 40 cm|