PadBot P1 is a professional telepresence robot for business use. Thanks to the eye-catching look and smooth movements, it can not only be your stand-in but also guide customers to your mall.
Out of stock
Functions of PadBot P1
- Real-Time Video Chat
- Auto Answering
- Remote Control: You can use compatible Android or iOS devices to remotely control the robot. If you are in the same room as the Padbot P1, you can do so using your phone’s or tablet’s Bluetooth connection. If you are away or out of Bluetooth range, you can still control the robot remotely over a 4G or Wi-Fi connection.
- Sensor-Assisted Navigation: The Padbot P1 uses a variety of sensors that help it move around while also avoiding collisions. These sensors keep the Padbot P1 from bumping into any obstacle by stopping it in its tracks once it detects something. There are also sensors found at the bottom of the Padbot P1 that help it avoid sharp falls.
- Automatic Recharge: The Padbot P1 runs on a 500 mAh battery that can provide you with up to 100 hours of standby time and a running time of eight hours. If the battery runs low, the Padbot P1 will automatically find its way back to the charging dock. A full charge from a fully drained battery would take around six hours.
- Easy Storage: When not in use, you can easily find a corner for the Padbot P1 so that it does not block your way or become a nuisance standing in the middle of the hallway or inside a room. With dimensions of 10.5 inches by 14.6 inches, the Padbot P1 can easily be tucked into a small corner.
- Adjustable Screen. The display is integrated with the head, so no more putting and securing tablets on your telepresence robot. You can adjust the tilt and rise of the head to make it more natural for people to interact with the Padbot P1. The display measures 10 inches diagonally and has a high-definition resolution. Underneath the screen, you have a wide-angle five-megapixel camera with resolutions of 720 pixels.
|Dimensions||10 × 26.6 × 37.2 cm|